CAREER SAVVY IN 6 EASY STEPS...
1. Contact Career Savvy to discuss your / child's needs
2. Receive relevant study & career questionnaires & activities
3. Choose your consultation time
4. We analyse findings from your activities & prepare for your consultation
5. Attend a 60-90 minute consultation at New Farm, or via SKYPE.
Parents sometimes join younger clients at the beginning & end of the session
6. Career Savvy conducts further analysis & research to complete your comprehensive 20+ pageReport, which includes the following:
* job search skills
* career management strategies
* developing & maintaining winning resumes, profiles, portfolios, cover letters, selection criteria...
* interview preparation
* standing out from the crowd
* optimising part-time jobs & work
$60 per hour
* selecting or
* Completing VET
qualifications or uni
subjects at school
* QTAC & direct
* Scholarship &
* Selecting or
Copyright © Career Savvy Pty Ltd. ABN: 20611443308 All rights reserved
Don't leave your child's future to chance.
Give the gift of study & career planning ... for lifelong success.
90 min. Consultation
Analysis & Research
* Professional assessment of
interests, personality, strengths and values
- for informed career decision-making
* researching options and opportunities
* navigating education & employment
* goal setting, planning & skills
* tutoring in English &
* QTAC preferences
* Upgrading &
* Rethinking studies
* Selecting or changing
* Networking for
* Progressing your